400 Ohms RTD Temperature Transmitters Datasheets
from Acromag, Inc.
Selectable RTD or linear resistance input type or 0-500 ohm input. 4-20mA output (sink/source). 12-32V DC loop/local power. USB configuration. The TT235 model is a space-saving two-wire transmitter that isolates and converts an RTD sensor input to a proportional 4-20mA signal. Power is received from... [See More]
- Reference Resistance: 10 Ohms; 100 Ohms; 120 Ohms; 200 Ohms; 400 Ohms; 0-450 ohm
- Other Input: Accepts Generic Analog Voltage Inputs
- Reference Material: Platinum; Nickel/Nickel Alloys; Copper
- Sensed Temperature: 392 to 1562
from Conax Technologies
RTD, TC, Ohm, or mV Input. Extremely High Measurement Accuracy. HART ® Communication. Complies with European ATEX, and CSA/FM Requirements for Hazardous Location Installation. 1- or 2-Channel Version. Application: Linearized temperature measurement with Pt 100...Pt 1000, Ni100...Ni1000, or TC... [See More]
- Reference Resistance: 10 Ohms; 100 Ohms; 120 Ohms; 200 Ohms; 400 Ohms; 500 Ohms; 1000 Ohms; 7000 Ohms Max.
- Other Input: Accepts Generic Resistance Inputs
- Reference Material: Platinum; Nickel/Nickel Alloys
- Sensed Temperature: -328 to 4172