Lithium Primary Batteries:Other Disposable (Primary) Batteries Datasheets
from Heter Electronics Group Co., Ltd.
High capacity, low self-discharge, environment-friendly. Applications: Digital calipers, calculators, DV, electronic clocks, medical equipment, electronic dictionaries, measuring instrument, sensors, plug-in computer, radio transceiver and other electronic equipment. Features: High capacity, up to... [See More]
- Battery Chemistry: LiFePO4
- Specialty Cells: Coin Cell or Button Cell
- Standard Cylindrical Battery Sizes: 11mm x 5.4mm
- Width / Diameter: 0.4331
from ValueTronics International, Inc.
Replacement battery for models 2650A, 2652A & 2658A. For use with: BK 2650A. BK 2652A. BK 2658A [See More]
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion Batteries
from Electrochem Solutions, Inc.
Developed for the most demanding applications, Electrochem's High Rate cells are used in a variety of markets including military, pipeline inspection, oceanography and more. [See More]
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium / Bromine Chloride Complex
- Width / Diameter: 0.5400
- Standard Cylindrical Battery Sizes: AA
- Height: 1.94
from Tenergy Corporation
Ultra High Energy Density 9V Primary Lithium Thionyl Chloride battery. High energy density that lasts up to 5 times longer than ordinary alkaline 9V batteries and 10 times longer than carbon-zinc batteries. Widest operating temperature range, longest shelf life, and lightest weight of any comparable... [See More]
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Primary Disposable
- Voltage: 9
- Standard Cylindrical Battery Sizes: 9V
- Capacity: 1.2