Surface Analysis / Universal Vacuum Chambers and Components Datasheets
from Nor-Cal Products, Inc.
The SAC-12 is a standard platform vacuum chamber designed for surface science studies. The geometric design offers maximum flexibility for various experiments and includes 17 different ports for feedthroughs, viewports, manipulators, gauges, etc. [See More]
- Chamber / Component Type: Surface Analysis or Universal
- Chamber Material: Stainless Steel
- Shape: Cylindrical
- Nominal Size: 1.75-6"
from Terra Universal, Inc.
Ideal for vacuum processing of large components and assemblies. Durable aluminum construction ensures a long service life under heavy service. One-inch wall thickness sustains vacuum levels to 29.9"Hg. Optional castered stand supports chamber and pump [See More]
- Chamber / Component Type: Custom or Special (optional feature); Glovebox or Weld Chamber (optional feature); Degassing Box; Base or Service Well (optional feature); Baseplate (optional feature); Feedthrough Collar (optional feature); Load Lock (optional feature); Surface Analysis or Universal (optional feature)
- Chamber Material: Aluminum; Powder-coat finish
- Shape: Rectangular; Size, shape can be customized
- Vacuum / Pressure Range: Low or Roughing Vacuum (> 1 torr); Low / Medium (HV < 1 torr, >10-3 torr); Elevated or Positive Pressures (> 760 torr) (optional feature)