from Solar Atmospheres, Inc.
Vacuum brazing services consist of metal joining processes used to permanently join metal parts. The vacuum brazing services process involves the use of a filler metal that is melted under vacuum and drawn in to the joint by capillary action. The base metal does not melt during the vacuum brazing... [See More]
- Company Information: Solar Atmospheres - Quality Vacuum Heat Treating, Brazing, Carburizing, and Nitriding. A commercial heat treating company providing unsurpassed quality and capacity for the vacuum heat treating and brazing of metal parts.
- Services: Brazing
- Certification / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C Registered; NADCAP Accredited
- Process Capability: Furnace
from SOURIAU PA&E
PA &E offers vacuum brazing processes to join dissimilar materials such as titanium, alumina, Zirconia, and more. Bonding Solutions for Electronic Packaging. Our experienced staff of material scientists and process engineers can meet the highest demands for quality — through finite control... [See More]
- Company Information: PA&E offers vacuum brazing processes to join dissimilar materials such as Titanium, Alumina, Zirconia, and more.
- Services: Brazing; Soldering; Vacuum Brazing; Braze-Welding
- Certification / Quality Requirements: AS9100; ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; NADCAP; RoHS
- Process Capability: Active Brazing / Soldering; Furnace; Laser; Resistance / Conventional
from Heraeus Medical Components Division
Manufacturing in Germany, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, and USA (Minnesota) [See More]
- Company Information: Heraeus MCD offers prototype and production laser cutting, welding and ablation. Their systems include: Plasma, YAG lasers to machine and weld metals, CO2 lasers to machine and weld metals, and TEA laser to ablate and cut holes in plastics.
- Services: Soldering
- Certification / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000
- Process Capability: Active Brazing / Soldering