Fluxless Brazing and Soldering Services Datasheets
from Heraeus Medical Components Division
Manufacturing in Germany, Switzerland, Puerto Rico, and USA (Minnesota) [See More]
- Specialty / Other Capabilities: Fluxless; Protective Atmosphere
- Certification / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Heraeus MCD offers prototype and production laser cutting, welding and ablation. Their systems include: Plasma, YAG lasers to machine and weld metals, CO2 lasers to machine and weld metals, and TEA laser to ablate and cut holes in plastics.
- Services: Soldering
from Peridot Corporation
Peridot has considerable expertise in micro brazing, resistance welding and soldering of delicate miniature metal components. Marrying dissimilar metals is one of our specialties. Our in house jig and fixture department assures that your project is not back-burnered waiting for an outside machine... [See More]
- Specialty / Other Capabilities: Fluxless
- Certification / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; RoHS; ISO 13485
- Company Information: Peridot Corp. is an ISO 13485 and ISO 9001:2008 registered precision mfg. company located in Silicon Valley. Featuring advanced component fabrication coupled with our multi-disciplinary Contract Mfg., Peridot will simplify your supply chain.
- Services: Brazing; Soldering; Laser Welding; Braze-Welding
from Rayotek Scientific, Inc.
Corporate office in California with branches in Lithuania and China [See More]
- Specialty / Other Capabilities: Fluxless; Hermetic Sealing
- Certification / Quality Requirements: AS9003
- Company Information: Rayotek has developed proprietary processes for sapphire and glass assembly through bonding, brazing, hermetic sealing and soldering. They utilize reducing and vacuum atmospheres for glass and sapphire brazing and soldering.
- Services: Brazing; Soldering; Braze-Welding
from Solar Atmospheres, Inc.
Vacuum brazing services consist of metal joining processes used to permanently join metal parts. The vacuum brazing services process involves the use of a filler metal that is melted under vacuum and drawn in to the joint by capillary action. The base metal does not melt during the vacuum brazing... [See More]
- Specialty / Other Capabilities: Fluxless; Vacuum
- Certification / Quality Requirements: NADCAP; ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C Registered
- Company Information: Solar Atmospheres - Quality Vacuum Heat Treating, Brazing, Carburizing, and Nitriding. A commercial heat treating company providing unsurpassed quality and capacity for the vacuum heat treating and brazing of metal parts.
- Services: Brazing