from Marshall Manufacturing Company
Marshall offers "2D & 3D CNC Bending" of small diameter pre-machined pre-machined tube and wire. Capabilities for forming tubes range from .065 to .250 inches in diameter, and wire ranges from .065 to .200 inches in diameter. Our CNC bending processes offer many benefits: improved quality, faster... [See More]
- Bending Capabilities: CNCBending; Hypodermic; Mandrel; ThinWall
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2008; ISO 13485:2003
- Company Information: Marshall Manufacturing Company is a full service manufacturer, specializing in CNC Swiss machining. We offer CNC turning, CNC milling, CNC Laser tube machining, Wire EDM and additional secondary machining and finishing services. We also provide manufacturing design, as well as precision 2D bending and 3D bending, of pre-machined wire and tubing. Materials include MP35N, L605, Titanium, 300 series and 17-7 stainless steel and alloy steels, aluminum and brass, as well as a full range of plastics.
- Additional Capabilities: Annealing; Buffing; Cut-to-Length; EndForming; EndFlattening; Machining; Slotting; Piercing; Swaging; In-lineWelding; Free Form Bending
from Peridot Corporation
Need some .016 inch OD .010 ID Hypotubing rotary swaged to a closed pencil point with a series of .005 inch holes EDM machined through only one wall of the tube? Need those bent three at a time and soldered into a drive tube and flow tested? Peridot can help. We have produced bent needles from as... [See More]
- Bending Capabilities: CNCBending; Coiling; Hypodermic; HeatBending; ThinWall
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001; ISO 13485
- Company Information: Peridot Corp. is an ISO 13485 and ISO 9001:2008 registered precision mfg. company located in Silicon Valley. Featuring advanced component fabrication coupled with our multi-disciplinary Contract Mfg., Peridot will simplify your supply chain.
- Additional Capabilities: Annealing; Buffing; Cut-to-Length; EndForming; EndFlattening; Machining; Slotting; Piercing; Swaging; TelescopicTube; In-lineWelding
from Wolverine Tube, Inc.
Wolverine is a major supplier of value-added fabricated assemblies and components to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) of refrigeration equipment. From exact tolerance cut-to-length parts to the highly tooled brazed assemblies, manufacturers depend on Wolverine to reduce costs and improve the... [See More]
- Bending Capabilities: CNCBending; Coiling; Hypodermic; Mandrel; ThinWall
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Wolverine is a global leader offering proprietary custom-engineered components that provide a thermal management solution in HVAC, refrigeration and appliance, electronics cooling, power generation, petrochemical and chemical processing.
- Additional Capabilities: Annealing; Cut-to-Length; EndForming; EndFlattening; Machining; Plating; Piercing; Swaging; In-lineWelding