from Associated Research, Inc.
HypotULTRA III, model 7620, is a 5KV AC hipot tester with an enhanced graphic LCD and analog bar graph. An optional 4 or 8 port built-in scanning matrix is also available. In addition HypotULTRA III is able to perform point-to-point continuity and hipot test at voltages up to 5,000 volts with one... [See More]
- Features: Built-in Calibration; Front Panel Lockout; Memory / Storage; MultipleTests; PLC Interface; RemoteControl; Selectable Output Frequency; Warning Indicator; Graphic LCD
- Input Voltage: 115 - 120 VAC; 220 - 240 VAC
- Types of Measurements: AC Dielectric; Arc Detection / Tracking; Insulation Resistance; Earth Continuity; AC Hipot; Real Current
- AC Voltage Out: 0.0 to 5000
from TES Electrical Electronic Corp.
4000M W /1000V, 4000M W /500V, 4000M W /250V. Power lock for 3 minutes (Auto power off). Auto-Zero adjustment. Data-Hold-Function [See More]
- Features: Buzzer or Annunciator; Auto-Zero
- AC Voltage Out: 0.0 to 600
- Types of Measurements: Insulation Resistance; AC Hipot
- Resistance Range: 0.4000 to 4.00E6