from Hoyt Electrical Instrument Works, Inc.
High quality movement. Small and lightweight, easy to use and storage. Mirror scale : for easier viewing & reading. With stand : makes reading and measuring easily. 200 µA full scale value. Fuse protected. Low battery indication. Meets : EN 61010-1 CAT.III 600V. EN 61326-1. Applications. [See More]
- Safety Agency Rating: EN 61010-1, CAT.III 600V, EN 61326-1
- Input Voltage: 9V (0 0 6P) X 1 Battery
- Leakage Current: 0.3000 to 30
- Testing Method: Manual
from Ohmic Instruments Co.
Since 1969 Ohmic has developed a line of electrical safety and ultrasound power products for diagnostic and therapeutic ultrasound transducers to meet FDA and NIST requirements. Since 1980, Ohmic has developed a wide range of resistive, capacative and thermal conductivity humidity sensors. They are... [See More]
- Safety Agency Rating: NFPA-99
- Resistance Range: 1
- Leakage Current: 0.1000
- Input Voltage: 115 - 120 VAC