from Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum USA Inc.
At common so-called mechanical vacuum gauges the pressure is determined directly by recording the force acting on the surface of a diaphragm. In this case of direct (or absolute) pressure measurements, the readings obtained through the vacuum gauge are independent of the type of gas and the pressure... [See More]
- Display Type: Video Display
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 104
- Vacuum Range: 750 to 3.75E-4
- Media: Gas
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
• Reads Vacuum in 7 Units of Measure. • Reads 12,000 to 0 microns. 12 to 0 Torr. • Auto Shut-off. • Built in Hanger. • Cleanable Sensor [See More]
- Display Type: Digital Numerical Display; Video Display
- Media: Liquid; Gas
- Operating Temperature: 35 to 125
- Scale Units: pounds per square inch; Inches of Hg; Micron, mbar, Pa, Torr, mTorr