from Eastman Kodak Company
KODAK Specialty Chemicals can provide process and product support throughout the value chain. We have a depth and breadth of scope that makes us a preferred strategic alliance provider. 1500 approved manufacturing processes in our portfolio. Annually, manufacture 600 different chemicals. Production... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Cosmetics / Soaps; Monomers & Intermediates; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; See Website
- Company Information: KODAK Specialty Chemicals is a full service specialty and custom chemical manufacturer offering the flexibility of batch operations and expertise in process development, design for manufacturing and statistical process control.
- Form: Powders; Nanomaterials; Webs / Continuous Stock
from Hexpol Compounding
Elastomer Solutions Suitable for Industrial Applications. Excel Polymers ’ Industrial compounding business provides a harmony of innovative products, systems and services to markets worldwide. Excel Polymers elastomeric solutions are the result of close cooperation with Original Equipment... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Filler / Extenders; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting; Materials Sourcing; Recipes; Logistics
- Company Information: Excel Polymers is the leading global merchant supplier of elastomeric solutions that include rubber compounding, elastomer compounding, roll compounds, rubber chemicals, and services.
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Bulk Solids / Granules; Webs / Continuous Stock; Slabs; Strips; Pelletized