from Arkalon Chemical Technologies, LLC
For medium to large scale projects, ACT works closely with two US manufacturing affiliates who maintain modern, state-of-the-art chemical manufacturing . Our affiliates ’ plants are designed for flexible manufacturing, both in terms of scale and compositions of matter handled. Included on... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Acetylenes; Alcohols; Biochemicals / APIs; Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Inorganic Chemicals; Monomers & Intermediates; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers; Reagents; Solvents
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development
- Company Information: Arkalon coordinates a global network of labs and manufacturers to develop and manufacture chemicals primarily for material science and fine chemical customers to enhanced innovation in technology intensive markets by reducing chemical supply uncertainty.
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules; Gas / Liquid Gas
from Eastman Kodak Company
KODAK Specialty Chemicals can provide process and product support throughout the value chain. We have a depth and breadth of scope that makes us a preferred strategic alliance provider. 1500 approved manufacturing processes in our portfolio. Annually, manufacture 600 different chemicals. Production... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Cosmetics / Soaps; Monomers & Intermediates; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; See Website
- Company Information: KODAK Specialty Chemicals is a full service specialty and custom chemical manufacturer offering the flexibility of batch operations and expertise in process development, design for manufacturing and statistical process control.
- Form: Powders; Nanomaterials; Webs / Continuous Stock
from Hexpol Compounding
Elastomer Solutions Suitable for Industrial Applications. Excel Polymers ’ Industrial compounding business provides a harmony of innovative products, systems and services to markets worldwide. Excel Polymers elastomeric solutions are the result of close cooperation with Original Equipment... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Filler / Extenders; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting; Materials Sourcing; Recipes; Logistics
- Company Information: Excel Polymers is the leading global merchant supplier of elastomeric solutions that include rubber compounding, elastomer compounding, roll compounds, rubber chemicals, and services.
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Bulk Solids / Granules; Webs / Continuous Stock; Slabs; Strips; Pelletized