Elastomers / Rubber Toll Processing Services Datasheets
from MIRWEC Film, Inc.
MIRWEC Coating offers a wide array of characterization equipment for testing and analyzing chemicals, compounds, substrates, and coated materials. Use of the characterization equipment is included with all scheduled testing at no additional cost. We also offer our knowledge, expertise, and decades... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Abrasives; Adhesives / Sealants; Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; Coatings / Paint; Elastomers / Rubber; Foods / Beverages; Glass; Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Non-ferrous; Aluminum; Cobalt; Cu / Cu Alloy; Nickel / Nickel Alloy; PreciousNoble; Reactive / Refractory; Stainless; Tin; Titanium; Minerals; Plastics; Pulp & Paper; Wafers / Semiconductor Materials; Textiles
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting; Trial Facility Leasing
- Company Information: MIRWEC Coating serves a broad customer base with a wide variety of needs, focusing on extremely thin and extremely uniform roll-to-roll coating. Our coating technology and service is unparalleled.
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Webs / Continuous Stock
from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Custom Processing Services is a toll processor who offers a variety of particle size reduction services across a broad range of industries. CPS performs both technical grade and cGMP processing. Toll Processing. Also known as contract manufacturing, toll manufacturing, and contract processing, toll... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Abrasives; Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; Coatings / Paint; Elastomers / Rubber; Foods / Beverages; Glass; Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Non-ferrous; Aluminum; Cobalt; Nickel / Nickel Alloy; PreciousNoble; Reactive / Refractory; Stainless; Tin; Minerals; Plastics
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Trial Facility Leasing; Micronizing; Pulverizing; Media Milling
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for multiple industries. CPS processes technical grade materials including chemicals, minerals,and metals PLUS cGMP food and pharmaceutical grade products.
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
from Hexpol Compounding
Elastomer Solutions Suitable for Industrial Applications. Excel Polymers ’ Industrial compounding business provides a harmony of innovative products, systems and services to markets worldwide. Excel Polymers elastomeric solutions are the result of close cooperation with Original Equipment... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Carbon / Graphite; Elastomers / Rubber
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting; Materials Sourcing; Recipes; Logistics
- Company Information: Excel Polymers is the leading global merchant supplier of elastomeric solutions that include rubber compounding, elastomer compounding, roll compounds, rubber chemicals, and services.
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Bulk Solids / Granules; Webs / Continuous Stock; Slabs; Strips; Pelletized
from InCon Process Systems
Contract Manufacturing. Production Toll Processing. InCon Contract Manufacturing can help by: Manufacturing the molecule of your choice, under contract, with complete confidentiality. From kilogram to tanker-truck quantities, we can cover your needs every step of the way. InCon will customize our... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Adhesives / Sealants; Coatings / Paint; Elastomers / Rubber; Plastics; Pulp & Paper
- Form: Liquids
- Company Information: InCon is a recognized leader in the design, development, piloting, synthesis, and manufacture of Specialty Chemicals. Areas of expertise are broad and they are specialists in Molecular Distillation and the production of nutritional and chemical compounds.
- Chemicals Processed: Alcohols; Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Coolants / Refrigerants; Cosmetics / Soaps; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants / Greases; Monomers & Intermediates; Oils & Fuels; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers; Reagents; Solvents