from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Custom Processing Services is a toll processor who offers a variety of particle size reduction services across a broad range of industries. CPS performs both technical grade and cGMP processing. Toll Processing. Also known as contract manufacturing, toll manufacturing, and contract processing, toll... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cosmetics / Soaps; Filler / Extenders; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants / Greases; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Trial Facility Leasing; Micronizing; Pulverizing; Media Milling
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for multiple industries. CPS processes technical grade materials including chemicals, minerals,and metals PLUS cGMP food and pharmaceutical grade products.
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
from InCon Process Systems
Contract Manufacturing. Production Toll Processing. InCon Contract Manufacturing can help by: Manufacturing the molecule of your choice, under contract, with complete confidentiality. From kilogram to tanker-truck quantities, we can cover your needs every step of the way. InCon will customize our... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Alcohols; Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Coolants / Refrigerants; Cosmetics / Soaps; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants / Greases; Monomers & Intermediates; Oils & Fuels; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers; Reagents; Solvents
- Form: Liquids
- Company Information: InCon is a recognized leader in the design, development, piloting, synthesis, and manufacture of Specialty Chemicals. Areas of expertise are broad and they are specialists in Molecular Distillation and the production of nutritional and chemical compounds.
- Materials Processed: Adhesives / Sealants; Coatings / Paint; Elastomers / Rubber; Plastics; Pulp & Paper
from Pope Scientific, Inc.
- Chemicals Processed: Alcohols; Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Inorganic Chemicals; Monomers & Intermediates; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Polymers
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Engineering
- Company Information: Pope Scientific provides toll processing services for heat sensitive materials specializing in high vacuum molecular distillation, evaporation, and fractionation. They have been proven in critical and high purity applications.
- Form: Liquids