Monomers and Intermediates Toll Processing Services Datasheets
from Eastman Kodak Company
KODAK Specialty Chemicals can provide process and product support throughout the value chain. We have a depth and breadth of scope that makes us a preferred strategic alliance provider. 1500 approved manufacturing processes in our portfolio. Annually, manufacture 600 different chemicals. Production... [See More]
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Cosmetics / Soaps; Monomers & Intermediates; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; See Website
- Company Information: KODAK Specialty Chemicals is a full service specialty and custom chemical manufacturer offering the flexibility of batch operations and expertise in process development, design for manufacturing and statistical process control.
- Form: Powders; Nanomaterials; Webs / Continuous Stock
from Pope Scientific, Inc.
- Chemicals Processed: Alcohols; Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Inorganic Chemicals; Monomers & Intermediates; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Polymers
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Engineering
- Company Information: Pope Scientific provides toll processing services for heat sensitive materials specializing in high vacuum molecular distillation, evaporation, and fractionation. They have been proven in critical and high purity applications.
- Form: Liquids