Pulp and Paper Toll Processing Services Datasheets
from InCon Process Systems
Contract Manufacturing. Production Toll Processing. InCon Contract Manufacturing can help by: Manufacturing the molecule of your choice, under contract, with complete confidentiality. From kilogram to tanker-truck quantities, we can cover your needs every step of the way. InCon will customize our... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Adhesives / Sealants; Coatings / Paint; Elastomers / Rubber; Plastics; Pulp & Paper
- Form: Liquids
- Company Information: InCon is a recognized leader in the design, development, piloting, synthesis, and manufacture of Specialty Chemicals. Areas of expertise are broad and they are specialists in Molecular Distillation and the production of nutritional and chemical compounds.
- Chemicals Processed: Alcohols; Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Coolants / Refrigerants; Cosmetics / Soaps; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants / Greases; Monomers & Intermediates; Oils & Fuels; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers; Reagents; Solvents
from Lamart Corporation
Who We Are: Family Owned Since 1956. Located in Clifton, NJ. Three Production Buildings. Multiple Coating Technologies. ISO 9001-2008. Analytical Testing Lab. 115 Employees. Separate Warehousing Facility. What We Do: Lamart Corp has spent over fifty years specializing in the lamination and coating... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Ceramics; Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Non-ferrous; Aluminum; Nickel / Nickel Alloy; Stainless; Tin; Titanium; Plastics; Pulp & Paper; Textiles
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting
- Company Information: Lamart is a wide web, custom coater and laminator of flexible substrates, such as films, scrims, foils, foams, fabrics, etc. Founded in 1956 to design and manufacture laminated rolled goods, we still pride ourselves in offering unique products for the most challenging projects. We also collaborate on product and process development using customer supplied materials and use our extensive knowledge of substrates, adhesives and coatings to design products to meet customers’ specific needs.
- Form: Webs / Continuous Stock