Wafers / Semiconductor Materials Toll Processing Services Datasheets
from MINTEQ® International Inc, Pyrogenics Group
The Pyrogenics Group is a technological leader in the realm of specialized coatings for carbon based custom composites. The Pyrogenics Group has over 40 years experience in providing industry solutions for hardness, friction, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, within a high strength material... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Abrasives; Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; Wafers / Semiconductor Materials
- Form: Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
- Company Information: Pyrogenics Group is a technological leader in the production of very specialized, high-purity carbon products with unique thermal, electrical, physical and chemical properties that have application advantages where extreme temperatures and stress exist.
- Chemicals Processed: Lubricants / Greases
from MIRWEC Film, Inc.
MIRWEC Coating offers a wide array of characterization equipment for testing and analyzing chemicals, compounds, substrates, and coated materials. Use of the characterization equipment is included with all scheduled testing at no additional cost. We also offer our knowledge, expertise, and decades... [See More]
- Materials Processed: Abrasives; Adhesives / Sealants; Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; Coatings / Paint; Elastomers / Rubber; Foods / Beverages; Glass; Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Non-ferrous; Aluminum; Cobalt; Cu / Cu Alloy; Nickel / Nickel Alloy; PreciousNoble; Reactive / Refractory; Stainless; Tin; Titanium; Minerals; Plastics; Pulp & Paper; Wafers / Semiconductor Materials; Textiles
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting; Trial Facility Leasing
- Company Information: MIRWEC Coating serves a broad customer base with a wide variety of needs, focusing on extremely thin and extremely uniform roll-to-roll coating. Our coating technology and service is unparalleled.
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Webs / Continuous Stock