Bulk Solids / Granules Toll Processing Services Datasheets
from MINTEQ® International Inc, Pyrogenics Group
The Pyrogenics Group is a technological leader in the realm of specialized coatings for carbon based custom composites. The Pyrogenics Group has over 40 years experience in providing industry solutions for hardness, friction, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, within a high strength material... [See More]
- Form: Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
- Chemicals Processed: Lubricants / Greases
- Company Information: Pyrogenics Group is a technological leader in the production of very specialized, high-purity carbon products with unique thermal, electrical, physical and chemical properties that have application advantages where extreme temperatures and stress exist.
- Materials Processed: Abrasives; Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; Wafers / Semiconductor Materials
from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Custom Processing Services is a toll processor who offers a variety of particle size reduction services across a broad range of industries. CPS performs both technical grade and cGMP processing. Toll Processing. Also known as contract manufacturing, toll manufacturing, and contract processing, toll... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Trial Facility Leasing; Micronizing; Pulverizing; Media Milling
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for multiple industries. CPS processes technical grade materials including chemicals, minerals,and metals PLUS cGMP food and pharmaceutical grade products.
- Chemicals Processed: Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cosmetics / Soaps; Filler / Extenders; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants / Greases; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers
from Hexpol Compounding
Elastomer Solutions Suitable for Industrial Applications. Excel Polymers ’ Industrial compounding business provides a harmony of innovative products, systems and services to markets worldwide. Excel Polymers elastomeric solutions are the result of close cooperation with Original Equipment... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Bulk Solids / Granules; Webs / Continuous Stock; Slabs; Strips; Pelletized
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting; Materials Sourcing; Recipes; Logistics
- Company Information: Excel Polymers is the leading global merchant supplier of elastomeric solutions that include rubber compounding, elastomer compounding, roll compounds, rubber chemicals, and services.
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Filler / Extenders; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers