from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Custom Processing Services is a toll processor who offers a variety of particle size reduction services across a broad range of industries. CPS performs both technical grade and cGMP processing. Toll Processing. Also known as contract manufacturing, toll manufacturing, and contract processing, toll... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Trial Facility Leasing; Micronizing; Pulverizing; Media Milling
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for multiple industries. CPS processes technical grade materials including chemicals, minerals,and metals PLUS cGMP food and pharmaceutical grade products.
- Chemicals Processed: Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cosmetics / Soaps; Filler / Extenders; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants / Greases; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers
from InCon Process Systems
Contract Manufacturing. Production Toll Processing. InCon Contract Manufacturing can help by: Manufacturing the molecule of your choice, under contract, with complete confidentiality. From kilogram to tanker-truck quantities, we can cover your needs every step of the way. InCon will customize our... [See More]
- Form: Liquids
- Chemicals Processed: Alcohols; Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Coolants / Refrigerants; Cosmetics / Soaps; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants / Greases; Monomers & Intermediates; Oils & Fuels; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers; Reagents; Solvents
- Company Information: InCon is a recognized leader in the design, development, piloting, synthesis, and manufacture of Specialty Chemicals. Areas of expertise are broad and they are specialists in Molecular Distillation and the production of nutritional and chemical compounds.
- Materials Processed: Adhesives / Sealants; Coatings / Paint; Elastomers / Rubber; Plastics; Pulp & Paper
from Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc.
CMC Toll Milling Division offers dispersion & particle size reduction services for a host of wet process applications requiring ultra-fine or nano-particle suspensions. Lab, pilot, & production scale processing, analytical lab support ensures product quality. Our production staff is... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Training / Consulting
- Company Information: Even a simple mill installation can require tanks, mixers, piping, electronics, and filtration. Custom Milling & Consulting Engineering Services can assist by turning that single piece of equipment into a ready to operate Turnkey Process Skid Package.
- Chemicals Processed: Chemical Agents / Additives; Cosmetics / Soaps; Pigments / Dyes
from Hexpol Compounding
Elastomer Solutions Suitable for Industrial Applications. Excel Polymers ’ Industrial compounding business provides a harmony of innovative products, systems and services to markets worldwide. Excel Polymers elastomeric solutions are the result of close cooperation with Original Equipment... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Bulk Solids / Granules; Webs / Continuous Stock; Slabs; Strips; Pelletized
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting; Materials Sourcing; Recipes; Logistics
- Company Information: Excel Polymers is the leading global merchant supplier of elastomeric solutions that include rubber compounding, elastomer compounding, roll compounds, rubber chemicals, and services.
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Filler / Extenders; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers