Nanomaterials / Nanoparticles Toll Processing Services Datasheets
from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Custom Processing Services is a toll processor who offers a variety of particle size reduction services across a broad range of industries. CPS performs both technical grade and cGMP processing. Toll Processing. Also known as contract manufacturing, toll manufacturing, and contract processing, toll... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Trial Facility Leasing; Micronizing; Pulverizing; Media Milling
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for multiple industries. CPS processes technical grade materials including chemicals, minerals,and metals PLUS cGMP food and pharmaceutical grade products.
- Chemicals Processed: Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cosmetics / Soaps; Filler / Extenders; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants / Greases; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers
from MINTEQ® International Inc, Pyrogenics Group
The Pyrogenics Group is the technological leader in the production of very specialized, high-purity carbon products with unique thermal, electrical, physical and chemical properties that have application advantages where extreme temperatures and stress exist. We are a part of Minerals Technologies... [See More]
- Form: Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
- Chemicals Processed: Lubricants / Greases
- Company Information: Pyrogenics Group is a technological leader in the production of very specialized, high-purity carbon products with unique thermal, electrical, physical and chemical properties that have application advantages where extreme temperatures and stress exist.
- Materials Processed: Abrasives; Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; Wafers / Semiconductor Materials
from Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc.
CMC Toll Milling Division offers dispersion & particle size reduction services for a host of wet process applications requiring ultra-fine or nano-particle suspensions. Lab, pilot, & production scale processing, analytical lab support ensures product quality. Our production staff is... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Training / Consulting
- Company Information: Even a simple mill installation can require tanks, mixers, piping, electronics, and filtration. Custom Milling & Consulting Engineering Services can assist by turning that single piece of equipment into a ready to operate Turnkey Process Skid Package.
- Chemicals Processed: Chemical Agents / Additives; Cosmetics / Soaps; Pigments / Dyes
from Eastman Kodak Company
KODAK Specialty Chemicals can provide process and product support throughout the value chain. We have a depth and breadth of scope that makes us a preferred strategic alliance provider. 1500 approved manufacturing processes in our portfolio. Annually, manufacture 600 different chemicals. Production... [See More]
- Form: Powders; Nanomaterials; Webs / Continuous Stock
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; See Website
- Company Information: KODAK Specialty Chemicals is a full service specialty and custom chemical manufacturer offering the flexibility of batch operations and expertise in process development, design for manufacturing and statistical process control.
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Cosmetics / Soaps; Monomers & Intermediates; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers