Nanomaterials / Nanoparticles Toll Processing Services Datasheets
from MINTEQ® International Inc, Pyrogenics Group
The Pyrogenics Group is a technological leader in the realm of specialized coatings for carbon based custom composites. The Pyrogenics Group has over 40 years experience in providing industry solutions for hardness, friction, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, within a high strength material... [See More]
- Form: Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
- Chemicals Processed: Lubricants / Greases
- Company Information: Pyrogenics Group is a technological leader in the production of very specialized, high-purity carbon products with unique thermal, electrical, physical and chemical properties that have application advantages where extreme temperatures and stress exist.
- Materials Processed: Abrasives; Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; Wafers / Semiconductor Materials
from Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc.
CMC Toll Milling Division offers dispersion & particle size reduction services for a host of wet process applications requiring ultra-fine or nano-particle suspensions. Lab, pilot, & production scale processing, analytical lab support ensures product quality. Our production staff is... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Training / Consulting
- Company Information: Even a simple mill installation can require tanks, mixers, piping, electronics, and filtration. Custom Milling & Consulting Engineering Services can assist by turning that single piece of equipment into a ready to operate Turnkey Process Skid Package.
- Chemicals Processed: Chemical Agents / Additives; Cosmetics / Soaps; Pigments / Dyes
from Eastman Kodak Company
KODAK Specialty Chemicals can provide process and product support throughout the value chain. We have a depth and breadth of scope that makes us a preferred strategic alliance provider. 1500 approved manufacturing processes in our portfolio. Annually, manufacture 600 different chemicals. Production... [See More]
- Form: Powders; Nanomaterials; Webs / Continuous Stock
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; See Website
- Company Information: KODAK Specialty Chemicals is a full service specialty and custom chemical manufacturer offering the flexibility of batch operations and expertise in process development, design for manufacturing and statistical process control.
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Cosmetics / Soaps; Monomers & Intermediates; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers