Powders Toll Processing Services Datasheets
from MINTEQ® International Inc, Pyrogenics Group
The Pyrogenics Group is a technological leader in the realm of specialized coatings for carbon based custom composites. The Pyrogenics Group has over 40 years experience in providing industry solutions for hardness, friction, abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, within a high strength material... [See More]
- Form: Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
- Chemicals Processed: Lubricants / Greases
- Company Information: Pyrogenics Group is a technological leader in the production of very specialized, high-purity carbon products with unique thermal, electrical, physical and chemical properties that have application advantages where extreme temperatures and stress exist.
- Materials Processed: Abrasives; Carbon / Graphite; Ceramics; Wafers / Semiconductor Materials
from MIRWEC Coating
MIRWEC Coating offers a wide array of characterization equipment for testing and analyzing chemicals, compounds, substrates, and coated materials. Use of the characterization equipment is included with all scheduled testing at no additional cost. We also offer our knowledge, expertise, and decades... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Webs / Continuous Stock
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting; Trial Facility Leasing
- Company Information: MIRWEC Coating serves a broad customer base with a wide variety of needs, focusing on extremely thin and extremely uniform roll-to-roll coating. Our coating technology and service is unparalleled.
- Chemicals Processed: Acetylenes; Alcohols; Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cleaners / Surface Active Agents; Inorganic Chemicals; Monomers & Intermediates; Organic Chemicals; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers; Reagents; Solvents
from Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc.
CMC Toll Milling Division offers dispersion & particle size reduction services for a host of wet process applications requiring ultra-fine or nano-particle suspensions. Lab, pilot, & production scale processing, analytical lab support ensures product quality. Our production staff is... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Training / Consulting
- Company Information: Even a simple mill installation can require tanks, mixers, piping, electronics, and filtration. Custom Milling & Consulting Engineering Services can assist by turning that single piece of equipment into a ready to operate Turnkey Process Skid Package.
- Chemicals Processed: Chemical Agents / Additives; Cosmetics / Soaps; Pigments / Dyes
from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Custom Processing Services is a toll processor who offers a variety of particle size reduction services across a broad range of industries. CPS performs both technical grade and cGMP processing. Toll Processing. Also known as contract manufacturing, toll manufacturing, and contract processing, toll... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Nanomaterials; Bulk Solids / Granules
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Trial Facility Leasing; Micronizing; Pulverizing; Media Milling
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for multiple industries. CPS processes technical grade materials including chemicals, minerals,and metals PLUS cGMP food and pharmaceutical grade products.
- Chemicals Processed: Biochemicals / APIs; Chemical Agents / Additives; Cosmetics / Soaps; Filler / Extenders; Inorganic Chemicals; Lubricants / Greases; Organic Chemicals; Pharmaceuticals / Drugs; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers
from Hexpol Compounding
Elastomer Solutions Suitable for Industrial Applications. Excel Polymers ’ Industrial compounding business provides a harmony of innovative products, systems and services to markets worldwide. Excel Polymers elastomeric solutions are the result of close cooperation with Original Equipment... [See More]
- Form: Liquids; Powders; Bulk Solids / Granules; Webs / Continuous Stock; Slabs; Strips; Pelletized
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting; Materials Sourcing; Recipes; Logistics
- Company Information: Excel Polymers is the leading global merchant supplier of elastomeric solutions that include rubber compounding, elastomer compounding, roll compounds, rubber chemicals, and services.
- Chemicals Processed: Catalysts / Initiators; Chemical Agents / Additives; Filler / Extenders; Pigments / Dyes; Polymers
from Synertech PM Inc.
The leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. Synertech P/M, Inc. has the technical expertise in PM and HIP to research, develop and produse the highest quality products in a cost effective and timely manner. Synertech P/M, Inc. was established to... [See More]
- Form: Powders
- Services Offered: Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting
- Company Information: Synertech P/M is the leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. They produce the highest quality products to your specifications, in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Materials Processed: Metals / Elements; Ferrous / Iron Based; Non-ferrous; Aluminum; Cobalt; Cu / Cu Alloy; Nickel / Nickel Alloy; Reactive / Refractory; Stainless; Titanium