from Metal Improvement Company
Facilities in Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania [See More]
- Equipment Capability: Protective Atmosphere; Flame or Torch; Furnace; Induction; Presses or Hot Presses; Salt Bath; Vacuum
- Certifications / Standards: AS 9100; ISO 9001:2000; QS 9000; MIL-SPEC Certified; OEM Specific; NADCAP; CQI-9
- Company Information: Metal Improvement Company specializes in thermal processing of metal components. They have the expertise and equipment to process materials such as aluminum, cast irons, titanium, tool steels, carbon steels, corrosion resistant steels and alloy steels.
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Austempering; Case Hardening; Carburizing; Carbonitriding; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Cryogenic; Homogenizing; Martempering; Normalizing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Shot Peening; Spherodize; Solution Treating; Stress Relieving; Gas Nitriding-Ferritic Nitro Carburizing
from Peridot Corporation
Peridot offers heat treating services to support our component manufacturing activities. We have many years experience with spring and hardenable materials. We slo provide oven and salt pot shape setting of Nitinol as well as controlled environment heat shrinking. [See More]
- Equipment Capability: Laser or Electron Beam; Flame or Torch; Furnace; Induction; Salt Bath
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Peridot Corp. is an ISO 13485 and ISO 9001:2008 registered precision mfg. company located in Silicon Valley. Featuring advanced component fabrication coupled with our multi-disciplinary Contract Mfg., Peridot will simplify your supply chain.
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Normalizing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Stress Relieving; Shape Setting of Nitinol