Carburizing Heat Treating Services Datasheets
from Kurt Manufacturing
Turnkey Manufacturing - Machining & Assembly. Kurt Manufacturing has extensive experience in offering Turnkey Manufacturing and Assembly Solutions including precision cnc & forging machining to a wide variety of industries. With a vast range of internal capabilities and a steady base of... [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Carburizing; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper)
- Certifications / Standards: AS 9100; ISO 9001:2000; ISO TS16949:2002; QS 9000; MIL-SPEC Certified
- Company Information: Kurt Manufacturing offers you longstanding experience in technical and complex manufacturing solutions. As a leader in using state of the art practices and systems Kurt supports their customers in today's changing markets.
- Equipment Capability: Furnace; Vacuum
from Precision Custom Metal Fabrication
Located in Mertztown, Pennsylvania, USA [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Carburizing; Stress Relieving
- Services: Finishing or Coating; Grinding or Machining; Trucking or Shipping
- Company Information: Precision Custom Metal Fabrication is committed to meeting the needs of their customers. They specialize in flame cut hot rolled plate. Additional services include stress relieving / heat treating, grinding, shearing, welding and fab, and machine shop.
- Location: Located in Mertztown, Pennsylvania, USA
from Solar Atmospheres, Inc.
With decades of experience providing vacuum heat treating services to leading companies in over 18 industries including Aerospace, Medical and PowerGen, Solar Atmospheres can help you determine the right process to meet or exceed your metallurgical requirements. Through precise temperature and... [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Austempering; Case Hardening; Carburizing; Carbonitriding; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Cryogenic; Homogenizing; Hydrogen Relief Baking; Martempering; Normalizing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Spherodize; Solution Treating; Stress Relieving; Gas Nitriding, Degassing, Diffusion Bonding, Sintering
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100C Registered; NADCAP Accredited
- Company Information: Solar Atmospheres - Quality Vacuum Heat Treating, Brazing, Carburizing, and Nitriding. A commercial heat treating company providing unsurpassed quality and capacity for the vacuum heat treating and brazing of metal parts.
- Equipment Capability: Furnace; Vacuum
from Thermal Metal Treating, Inc.
Thermal Metal Treating, Inc. is dedicated to enhancing and protecting our customers brand name. We do this by producing a system of quality controls that begin with the order entry and don't end until the product user is assured they have made the correct decision when purchasing the product. In... [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Case Hardening; Carburizing; Carbonitriding; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Cryogenic; Normalizing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Solution Treating; Stress Relieving
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: We at Thermal Metal Treating, Inc. are committed to providing exemplary services to our customers for metal heat-treating, environment friendly coatings for metal and state-of-the-art technical solutions for solving day-to-day production process issues.
- Equipment Capability: Protective Atmosphere; Furnace; Induction
from Weiss Industries, Inc.
Weiss Industries has provided exceptional heat treating services for some of the most demanding OEM's and contract metalworking companies in the Midwest and Great Lakes Region for over sixty years. Markets served include automotive, truck, contract machine, foundry & forging, lawn & garden,... [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Austempering; Case Hardening; Carburizing; Carbonitriding; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Martempering; Normalizing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Preheating / Weld Preheat; Shot Peening; Solution Treating; Stress Relieving
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Since Our beginning in 1954, our mission has been to completely satisfy our customers’ expectations. We accomplish our goals by continually upgrading capabilities through investment in machinery and training of our staff of highly motivated and skilled engineers and technicians.
- Equipment Capability: Furnace; Salt Bath