Stabilizing / Cryogenic Treating Heat Treating Services Datasheets
from Metal Improvement Company
Facilities in Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Austempering; Case Hardening; Carburizing; Carbonitriding; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Cryogenic; Homogenizing; Martempering; Normalizing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Shot Peening; Spherodize; Solution Treating; Stress Relieving; Gas Nitriding-Ferritic Nitro Carburizing
- Certifications / Standards: AS 9100; ISO 9001:2000; QS 9000; MIL-SPEC Certified; OEM Specific; NADCAP; CQI-9
- Company Information: Metal Improvement Company specializes in thermal processing of metal components. They have the expertise and equipment to process materials such as aluminum, cast irons, titanium, tool steels, carbon steels, corrosion resistant steels and alloy steels.
- Equipment Capability: Protective Atmosphere; Flame or Torch; Furnace; Induction; Presses or Hot Presses; Salt Bath; Vacuum
from Thermal Metal Treating, Inc.
Thermal Metal Treating, Inc. is dedicated to enhancing and protecting our customers brand name. We do this by producing a system of quality controls that begin with the order entry and don't end until the product user is assured they have made the correct decision when purchasing the product. In... [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Case Hardening; Carburizing; Carbonitriding; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Cryogenic; Normalizing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Solution Treating; Stress Relieving
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: We at Thermal Metal Treating, Inc. are committed to providing exemplary services to our customers for metal heat-treating, environment friendly coatings for metal and state-of-the-art technical solutions for solving day-to-day production process issues.
- Equipment Capability: Protective Atmosphere; Furnace; Induction