Preheating / Weld Preheat Heat Treating Services Datasheets
from TEAM Industrial Services
Heat treating can be precisely applied to components ranging from small, complex fittings to massive pressure vessels. Experienced Team Industrial Services technicians manage the heat treating flow and temperature requirements onto your hardware and equipment with pinpoint precision. [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Case Hardening; Hydrogen Relief Baking; Preheating / Weld Preheat; Stress Relieving; Weld Preheat and Post Weld Heat Treat
- Certifications / Standards: AS 9100; ISO; ISO 9001:2000; QS 9000; MIL-SPEC Certified; OEM Specific; ISO 14001
- Company Information: Services: Wireless; Welding Preheats; Refractory Dry; Post Weld Heat; Furnaces; Line Thaw; Coating Cure; Process Heat Up; Turbine Warm Induction Heat; Decontamination; Mobile Rigs; High-Voltage; Combustion; Sales/Rentals; Calibration and Service
- Equipment Capability: Furnace; Induction; On-site or Field; Combustion High Voltage Resistance
from Weiss Industries, Inc.
Weiss Industries has provided exceptional heat treating services for some of the most demanding OEM's and contract metalworking companies in the Midwest and Great Lakes Region for over sixty years. Markets served include automotive, truck, contract machine, foundry & forging, lawn & garden,... [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Austempering; Case Hardening; Carburizing; Carbonitriding; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Martempering; Normalizing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Preheating / Weld Preheat; Shot Peening; Solution Treating; Stress Relieving
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Since Our beginning in 1954, our mission has been to completely satisfy our customers’ expectations. We accomplish our goals by continually upgrading capabilities through investment in machinery and training of our staff of highly motivated and skilled engineers and technicians.
- Equipment Capability: Furnace; Salt Bath