from Corbitt Manufacturing Company
CORBITT can provide additional services to support its primary Aluminum Casting and Machining business. These processes and services are considered to be captive and are not generally offered on a standalone basis. These services include: Engineering. Heat Treating. Progressive Stamping. Punching. [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Shot Peening; Solution Treating; Stress Relieving
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Corbitt offers heat treating services of aluminum and heat treating of steel at two other ARI facilities in Longview, Texas and Jackson, Missouri.
- Equipment Capability: Furnace
from Ellison Group
Located in Phoenix, Arizona [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Shot Peening; Stress Relieving
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC Certified; NADCAP
- Company Information: Ellison Surface Technologies is a leading applicator of advanced thermal spray coatings (HVOF, plasma, flame spray). Our value-added services include heat treating and brazing.
- Equipment Capability: Furnace; Vacuum
from Metal Improvement Company
Facilities in Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, New Jersey, Ohio, Pennsylvania [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Austempering; Case Hardening; Carburizing; Carbonitriding; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Cryogenic; Homogenizing; Martempering; Normalizing; Precipitation Hardening or Aging; Shot Peening; Spherodize; Solution Treating; Stress Relieving; Gas Nitriding-Ferritic Nitro Carburizing
- Certifications / Standards: AS 9100; ISO 9001:2000; QS 9000; MIL-SPEC Certified; OEM Specific; NADCAP; CQI-9
- Company Information: Metal Improvement Company specializes in thermal processing of metal components. They have the expertise and equipment to process materials such as aluminum, cast irons, titanium, tool steels, carbon steels, corrosion resistant steels and alloy steels.
- Equipment Capability: Protective Atmosphere; Flame or Torch; Furnace; Induction; Presses or Hot Presses; Salt Bath; Vacuum
from Profiles, Inc.
The controlled heating and cooling of metal to change its physical and mechanical properties without affecting its overall shape. Heat treating can be done to either increase the metal's strength or to improve its manufacturability. We have 2 heat treat lines capable of hardening shapes up to .425"... [See More]
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing; Conventional Hardening (Quench & Temper); Shot Peening; Stress Relieving
- Certifications / Standards: ISO 9001:2000; OEM Specific
- Company Information: Profiles, Inc. manufactures custom components to net or near-net, using cold forming & other processes. Their systems are a cost-effective alternative to traditional machining & EDM.They specialize in components requiring tolerances as close as +/-.0002½.
- Equipment Capability: Protective Atmosphere; Strand Annealing; Tempering