from H.C. Starck Inc. - Fabricated Products Group
To meet the rapidly growing demands to lower cost per watt in the photovoltaic industry, H.C. Starck is actively promoting planar and rotary sputtering targets for thin films PV (TFPV) energy applications. [See More]
- Features: Conductive; Low Oxygen Level
- Material: Molybdenum
- Type: Sputtering Target; Planar; Rotary or Cylindrical
- Applications: Photovoltaic or solar cell
from Hubbard-Hall, Inc.
Metal Guard ® 800-D is clear, non-flammable, mildly alkaline, liquid rust preventative which is used in metal finishing processes for protecting ferrous metals against rust during an “in- process ” operation. Furthermore, the versatility of Metal Guard ® 800-D allows it to be... [See More]
- Features: Rust Protection
- Applications: Rust Protection
- Type: Powder, Granule, Lumps, Flakes, etc.