Barrier / Refractory Metal (W, Mo, Ti, Thin Film Materials Datasheets
from Rhenium Alloys, Inc.
Rhenium Alloys is uniquely able to convert ammonium perrhenate - or virtually any form of rhenium-bearing material - into pellets. Pellets (Rhenium Melting Stock) ... offered in two purity grades, 99.99% and 99.9% pure on a metals basis. Can be tailored to meet any specification. Rhenium Pellets are... [See More]
- Material: Barrier
- Applications: Semiconductors
- Type: EvapSource; Sputtering Target; Powder, Granule, Lumps, Flakes, etc.
from Umicore Materials
Umicore Thin Film Products, the best in class for optical coating materials, offer a complete range of high performance evaporation materials, sputtering targets and accessories for the Optics market. Umicore Thin Film Products (TFP) well-equipped analytical lab allows a variety of measurements like... [See More]
- Material: Barrier; Oxides; Aluminum Nitride
- Applications: Optical Coatings
- Type: EvapSource; Powder, Granule, Lumps, Flakes, etc.
- Melting Temperature: 3092