from MCTD, Inc.
Whether we design and build machine controls for use in one of our custom machines, or directly for customer use, we approach each system with the same quality workmanship. Our machine controls have addressed a myriad of applications including motion control, assembly line automation,... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Automotive; Chemical Processing; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Medical; Metals and Mining; Petroleum; Waste Water Treatment; Power Generation
- Services: Design; Model; Prototype; R&D; Test / Inspect
- Company Information: MCTD is a full service special machine builder. Our expertise is in complete in-house design, build and documentation of automated test stands, production line equipment both PC and PLC controlled with HMI or discrete operator controls.
- Capabilities: Automated Testing / Inspection; CAD / CAM Support; Documentation; Embedded System Design; Equipment Design; Prototyping; Human Machine Interface Programming; Motion Control; On-site Support; Panel Fabrication and Installations; PLC Programming; SCADA Design; System Integration; Vision Systems Design
from Automation Solutions of America
Control System Integration. We provide custom control systems engineered specifically for our customers' requirements. Our efforts are focused on providing systems using the latest technologies available. We have experience with equipment from multiple manufacturers which allows us to choose the... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Appliances; Automotive; Biotechnology; Chemical Processing; Consumer; Electronics; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Government; Marine; Medical; Metals and Mining; Military; Packaging; Petroleum; Pharmaceutical; Pulp and Paper; Rail; Telecommunications; Transportation; Energy; Waste Water Treatment
- Services: Design; R&D; Test / Inspect; Electrical, Mechanical & Controls Design
- Company Information: A subsidiary of The Morse Group, Automation Solutions of America (ASA) is a full service system integrator providing entire turnkey project solutions or individualized automation building blocks. ASA provides the depth of services and expertise to manage
- Capabilities: Automated Testing / Inspection; CAD / CAM Support; Construction Management; Documentation; Embedded System Design; Equipment Design; Industrial Communication Design; Prototyping; Human Machine Interface Programming; Instrumentattion / Calibration; Motion Control; On-site Support; Panel Fabrication and Installations; PLC Programming; Project Management; Process; Robot Design; RoHS Compliance; SCADA Design; Software and Hardware Design; System Integration; Vision Systems Design; Validation and Compliance; Control System Upgrades; Other