Other Sensor Input Thermocouple Temperature Transmitters Datasheets
from Acromag, Inc.
4 to 20mA DC input. 4 to 20mA DC output. Input loop powered. Low-cost isolator. Up to four independent channels in a single unit with channel-to-channel isolation. These units receive 4-20mA process current inputs and provide isolated 4-20mA output signals. Power is derived from the input signal... [See More]
- Other Input: Accepts Other Specific Sensor Inputs
- Mounting Options: DIN Rail Mounting
- Thermocouple: T
- Output: Analog Current (Typical 4-20 mA)
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Two-wire Operation. Power is obtained directly from the 4-20 mA loop, with no need for separate power input. This simplifies field wiring and eliminates the possibility of noise pickup from power lines. [See More]
- Other Input: Accepts Generic Analog Voltage Inputs; Accepts Generic Analog Current Inputs; Accepts Generic Resistance Inputs; Accepts Other Specific Sensor Inputs
- Sensed Temperature: -558 to 4212
- Thermocouple: E; J; K; T
- Mounting Options: Thermohead or Thermowell Mounting (e.g. "Hockey puck" Style)