from Andantex USA, Inc.
overview. The Heynau H-Drive is one of the most well known mechanical variable speed drives. The simple construction of this all steel drive with only a few components, meets the highest requirements for quiet operation, precise speed holding, high efficiency and durability. The drives utilize a set... [See More]
- Drive Type: Traction Drives; Cone Drive
- Speed Variation: 6.0 to 9.0
- Shaft Orientation: RightAngle
- Shaft Speed: 1300 to 2000
from Voith Turbo Inc.
Variable-speed multi-disc coupling. The speed control of the torque to be transmitted occurs by varying the pressure on the multi-disc packet. The pressure changes with the radial height of an oil ring which is formed in an annular chamber rotating with the input speed. The height of this oil ring... [See More]
- Drive Type: Fluid Coupling
- Shaft Orientation: In-line
- Output Shaft Position: Horizontal (optional feature); VerticalUp (optional feature)
- Motor Power: 1072 to 7371