Spiral Fluted Tap Taps Datasheets
from Sandvik Coromant Co.
Straight flute taps are mainly used for short chipping materials like cast iron and are suitable for both through and blind holes. The flute is mainly used for cutting fluid but with internal coolant, chip evacuation is also possible. Features. Chamfer C (2-3 threads) and chamfer E (1.5-2 threads). [See More]
- Type: Spiral Fluted Tap
- Thread Length: 0.3500 to 1.5
- Nominal ISO Size: M3; M3.5; M4; M5; M6; M8; M10; M12; M14; M16; M18; M20
- Overall Length: 1.89 to 6.3
from Stanley Engineered Fastening - Spiralock
Specially adjusted geometry reduces friction between the tool and workpiece. Intended for abrasive and high tensile strength materials. Powdered metallurgy grade of high speed steel. Dual layer PVD coating. Spiral point with plug chamfer, or spiral flute with bottom chamfer (sizes larger than #3 or... [See More]
- Type: Spiral Fluted Tap; Spiral Point Tap
- Nominal ISO Size: M1.6; M2; M2.5; M3; M3.5; M4; M5; M6; M8; M10; M12; M14; M16; M18; M20; M22; M24
- Nominal SAE Size: # 0; # 1; # 2; # 3; # 4; # 5; # 6; # 8; # 10; # 12; 1/4"; 5/16"; 3/8"; 7/16"; 1/2"; 5/8"; 3/4"; 7/8"; 1"
- Other Size Specifications: M1.8, M2.2, M4.5, M7, M9, M11, 9/16 Inches