from Arjay Engineering Ltd.
The HydroSense 3410 offers a high accuracy approach to. monitoring low concentrations of free and soluble oils in. water. Combining many unique design features into a compact. package makes this an ideal solution to monitoring for oil. contamination in your water system. • Fluorescence... [See More]
- Features: Temperature Compensation
- Range, low: 0.0
- Measured Parameter: Total Petroleum Hydrocarbons
- Range, high: 0.1293
from Endress+Hauser, Inc.
Liquisys M CCM223 / 253 is a transmitter for free chlorine and chlorine dioxide. It is available as a panel-mounted housing (CCM223) or field housing (CCM253). The modular design of the Liquisys M CCM223 / 253 allows easy adaption of the transmitter to a variety of customer requirements. Starting... [See More]
- Features: Automatic Calibration; Temperature Compensation
- Range, low: 0.0100
- Measured Parameter: Total Chlorine
- Range, high: 20
from Guided Wave, Inc.
No moving parts, ideal for safe, remote analysis, low cost/maintenance [See More]
- Features: Auto Wavelength Selection; Temperature Compensation
- Measured Parameter: Peracetic Acid
- Measured Parameter: Cyanuric Acid
- Instrument Type: Fixtured or Permanent
from Lovibond® Tintometer®
Direct sample selection. Accurate and direct display of BOD values in mg/l. User-friendly handling. User-selectable measuring period from 1 to 28 days (BOD5, BOD7, OECD …). Automatic storage of BOD values. Measuring ranges from 0-40 mg/l to 0-4000 mg/l BOD / sample volume related. Automatic... [See More]
- Features: Battery Powered; Temperature Compensation; Data Storage or Data Logging
- Local Interface: Digital Front Panel
- Instrument Type: Portable
- Computer Interface: Computer Interface