Prototype / Short Run Wire Assembly Fabrication Services Datasheets
from Dudek & Bock Spring Manufacturing Company
Dudek & Bock: Your World Class Manufacturer of Springs, Wireforms, Light Metal Stampings and Assemblies in Mexico and the United States. Dudek & Bock is a leading manufacturer of custom springs, wireforms, light metal stampings and assemblies. We are committed to the success of our... [See More]
- Services: Assembly Services; Testing and Inspection; Engineering / Design Assistance; Prototype / Short Run; High Volume Production; Specialty Packaging
- Capabilities: Anodizing; Black Oxide; CNC Machining; CNC / Robotic Welding; Electroplating; Coiling / Spring Making; Drilling / Tapping; Grinding; Heat Treating / Stress Relieving; Mesh Welding; Painting / Powder Coating; Spot Welding; Sheet Metal Fabrication; Tool Making; Water / Abrasive Jet Cutting; Riveting; In-Line Extrusion; Swedging; Threading; Deburring
- Company Information: Dudek & Bock Spring Manufacturing Company is a leading manufacturer of Wire-forms, stampings, custom springs, and assemblies. Dudek & Bocks reputation for quality, on-time production has earned them respect from the industries they serve.
- Gauge / Thickness Range: 0.005" - 0.10"
from Acme Wire Products Co., Inc.
In addition to forming, blanking, welding and assembly operations. Our in-house finishing department enables us to provide epoxy, vinyl and polyolefin coatings and we use qualified finishers for zinc, nickel, chrome, passivate or electropolished finishes. Acme Wire Products also provides hardware... [See More]
- Services: Assembly Services; Engineering / Design Assistance; Prototype / Short Run; High Volume Production; Specialty Packaging
- Capabilities: Painting / Powder Coating; Spot Welding; Tool Making; Wire Forming
- Company Information: Acme Wire Products, "Wire Fabrication From Simple To Sophisticated", has been providing custom engineered steel and stainless steel wire and metal components to exacting, repeatable tolerances since 1970.
- Gauge / Thickness Range: 0.050" to 0.500"