Pilot Operated Sanitary Valves Datasheets
from Deltrol Controls/Division of Deltrol Corp.
Dual outlet, pilot-operated solenoid valve designed to control the flow of water. Features. UL & NSF certified. 3/4 GHT inlet threads. Dual barbed outlet port. Multiple flow washer options. 3-145 psi operating pressure. Typical applications: Beverage equipment, ice makers, water purification... [See More]
- Actuation: Pilot
- Valve Size: 0.47 to 0.75
- Valve Type: Diaphragm; Solenoid; Control Valve
- Maximum Pressure: 5.00 to 145.00
from Equilibar, LLC.
Precision Back Pressure Regulator for Hygienic Service. For gas, liquid and mixed phase processes. Wide Range of working Pressures and Flows. Rugged 316 stainless steel Bar Stock Design with no Welded Fittings. Hygienic: No Crevices, <32Ra Finish. 3 Piece Low Dead Volume Design. Ports are the... [See More]
- Actuation: Mechanical; Pilot
- Valve Size: 0.50
- Valve Type: Regulator; Control Valve; Hydraulic; Relief
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 150.00