Pilot Operated Sanitary Valves Datasheets
from Deltrol Controls/Division of Deltrol Corp.
The DSVP42-S from Deltrol Controls is a pilot-operated, single inlet / dual outlet, 180 º valve designed to control the flow of water from a water main. Electrical Specifications. Coil Voltages: 24, 120, 240 VAC | 12, 24 VDC. Coil Power: 8 Watts. Coil Terminals: 0.25" QC spade terminals. Duty... [See More]
- Actuation: Pilot
- Valve Size: 0.47 to 0.75
- Valve Type: Diaphragm; Solenoid; Control Valve
- Maximum Pressure: 5.00 to 145.00
from Equilibar, LLC.
Precision Back Pressure Regulator for Hygienic Service. For gas, liquid and mixed phase processes. Wide Range of working Pressures and Flows. Rugged 316 stainless steel Bar Stock Design with no Welded Fittings. Hygienic: No Crevices, <32Ra Finish. 3 Piece Low Dead Volume Design. Ports are the... [See More]
- Actuation: Mechanical; Pilot
- Valve Size: 0.50
- Valve Type: Regulator; Control Valve; Hydraulic; Relief
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 150.00