Metal Face Seal Sanitary Valves Datasheets
from DFT Inc.
The DSV ® is an in-line spring-assisted check valve designed to prevent flow reversal in industries with strict cleanliness codes. To accommodate various piping arrangements, the DSV ® is available as a "Vertical" or "Horizontal" valve. The Horizontal valve is for Horizontal lines requiring... [See More]
- Connection Description: ClampFlange; FaceSeal; Tri-Clamp
- Valve Size: 0.50 to 3.00
- Valve Type: Check; Lift Check
- Maximum Pressure: 108.00
from Equilibar, LLC.
Precision Back Pressure Regulator for Hygienic Service. For gas, liquid and mixed phase processes. Wide Range of working Pressures and Flows. Rugged 316 stainless steel Bar Stock Design with no Welded Fittings. Hygienic: No Crevices, <32Ra Finish. 3 Piece Low Dead Volume Design. Ports are the... [See More]
- Connection Description: Compression (optional feature); BoltFlange (optional feature); ClampFlange (optional feature); Union (optional feature); TubeFitting (optional feature); ButtWeld (optional feature); SocketWeld (optional feature); FaceSeal (optional feature); NPT
- Valve Size: 0.50
- Valve Type: Regulator; ControlValve; Hydraulic; Relief
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 150.00