Metal Face Seal Sanitary Valves Datasheets
from Check-All Valve Mfg. Co.
The Sanitary Cartridge Valve is a 316 stainless steel check valve for use in new or existing sanitary systems. The SCV design seals on the ID of sanitary ferrules with replaceable food grade seals (Standard is FDA EPDM). The valves fit the Alfa Laval Inc. Bevel Seat and Tri-Clamp ® fittings, the... [See More]
- Connection Description: ClampFlange (optional feature); Union (optional feature); ButtWeld; FaceSeal (optional feature); 3/4" Line Size
- Valve Size: 0.75
- Valve Type: Check; Lift Check; BackFlow; Cartridge; Poppet; Directional; Relief; AntiSiphon
- Maximum Pressure: 1000.00
from DFT Inc.
The DSV ® is an in-line spring-assisted check valve designed to prevent flow reversal in industries with strict cleanliness codes. To accommodate various piping arrangements, the DSV ® is available as a "Vertical" or "Horizontal" valve. The Horizontal valve is for Horizontal lines requiring... [See More]
- Connection Description: ClampFlange; FaceSeal; Tri-Clamp
- Valve Size: 0.50 to 3.00
- Valve Type: Check; Lift Check
- Maximum Pressure: 108.00