from Advanced Technical Ceramics Company
Ceramics are used to produce packages that are used with active and passive electronic components such as chips, resistors, capacitors, sensors and other critical devices. These devices are used in automotive electronics, telecommunications, medical, computers, and a huge variety of electronic... [See More]
- Materials: Alumina; Nitride; HTCC Alumina, AlN, BeO, LTCC, ZTA
- Certifications: ISO9001; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: AdTech Ceramics has 30+ years of multilayer ceramic (MLC) manufacturing and 15+ years of AlN Multilayer technology experience, and offers microwave modeling and design and developmental partnerships.
- Services: Bonding / Assembly; Design; Selection; Ceramic Packaging
from Abresist Corporation
Based in Urbana, IN [See More]
- Materials: Alumina; Silicon Carbide; Metal-Carbide; Basalt; Alumina-Zirconia
- Certifications: Internal QC
- Company Information: Founded in 1977, Abresist Corporation, based in Urbana, Indiana, manufactures fused cast basalt and ceramic linings that provide excellent abrasion and impact protection. ABRESIST® linings reduce downtime and maintenance.
- Services: Part Fabrication; Design; Installation; Selection; Reverse Engineer
from Bullen Ultrasonics, Inc.
Bullen offers custom, precision ceramic machining and finishing of tight tolerance components to a broad range of high technology markets. We employ a wide range of ceramic machining methods and specialize in working with clients to arrive at solution options that offer the best value for their... [See More]
- Materials: Fibrous; Porous; Alumina; Silicon Carbide; Sapphire; Silicon Nitride; Nitride; Mullite; Porcelain; Fused Silica; GlassCeramic; SiAlON; Zirconia; Metal-Boride; Composite; CVD SiC; Yttria; Garnet; Quartz
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Let Bullen be your precision machining source for ceramics, glass & other hard, brittle materials. Multiple machining options to address your most demanding machining requirements. Ultrasonic Machining, CNC Machining, Micro EDM.
- Services: Bonding / Assembly; Design; Development; Selection; Reverse Engineer
from CRYSTEX Composites LLC
Located in Clifton, NJ just minutes from all major transportation in NYC [See More]
- Materials: GlassCeramic; Composite; Glass Bonded Mica Ceramic
- Services: Bonding / Assembly; Design; Selection
- Company Information: Crystex Composites is the OEM for Mykroy/Mycalex Ceramics - a glass bonded mica ceramic. The material is machinable with standard carbide tools and water and can be molded with or without metal inserts. There is no post processing or firing required.
- Process: Grinding; Injection Mold; Machining