Zirconia (ZrO2) Ceramic Fabrication Services Datasheets
from Insaco, Inc.
Since 1947 Insaco ® has been a precision machining and polishing fabricator of parts from all technical ceramics, sapphire, glass and quartz. We machine these materials to very precise tolerances (many times measured in millionths of an inch) for dimension, flatness, wedge and roundness or... [See More]
- Materials: Alumina; Silicon Carbide; Sapphire; Silicon Nitride; Nitride; Porcelain; Fused Silica; GlassCeramic; Zirconia; Metal-Carbide; Metal-Boride
- Certifications: ISO9002; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Insaco is a precision fabricator of ultra-hard materials including sapphire, ceramics of all types, glass, quartz, and many others. They are machined to very precise dimensions and tolerances as required by their customers, worldwide.
- Services: Bonding / Assembly; Design; Selection
Technical Ceramics. With a specialty in miniaturization, Precipart injection molds, presses, machines and shapes a range of ceramic materials for custom applications that are ideally suited to this medium. Whether it's a geometrically challenging component that requires specific mechanical,... [See More]
- Materials: Alumina; Zirconia
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008; ISO 13485; AS 9100; ITAR; C-TPAT; RoHS; REACH
- Company Information: Precipart is a global company engaged in the engineering, design and manufacture of high precision custom solutions. We provide mechanical components, assemblies, gears and motion control solutions to the most recognized names in the medical, aerospace and industrial markets. With offices in Switzerland, the U.S., U.K. and India, we have over 240 employees dedicated to enhancing lives through innovative solutions.
- Services: Part Fabrication; Design; Selection; Rapid Prototyping
from Top Seiko Co., Ltd.
Top Seiko specializes in complex and precise machining of custom ceramic machined parts. With EDM*1, grinding, slicing, turning and CNC machines, we offer ceramic fabrication service in the most cost effective methods. With our extensive experience with ultra-hard but brittle materials and latest... [See More]
- Materials: Porous; Alumina; Silicon Carbide; Sapphire; Silicon Nitride; Nitride; Fused Silica; GlassCeramic; SiAlON; Zirconia; Metal-Carbide; Composite
- Certifications: ISO 9001
- Company Information: Through "machining" aimed at customer satisfaction, Top Seiko strives to have our technology reflected in our customers' products, enabling the customers to perform good business, which in turn results in the successful operation of our company.
- Services: Part Fabrication; Development; Selection; Inspection
from Bullen Ultrasonics, Inc.
Bullen offers custom, precision ceramic machining and finishing of tight tolerance components to a broad range of high technology markets. We employ a wide range of ceramic machining methods and specialize in working with clients to arrive at solution options that offer the best value for their... [See More]
- Materials: Fibrous; Porous; Alumina; Silicon Carbide; Sapphire; Silicon Nitride; Nitride; Mullite; Porcelain; Fused Silica; GlassCeramic; SiAlON; Zirconia; Metal-Boride; Composite; CVD SiC; Yttria; Garnet; Quartz
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Let Bullen be your precision machining source for ceramics, glass & other hard, brittle materials. Multiple machining options to address your most demanding machining requirements. Ultrasonic Machining, CNC Machining, Micro EDM.
- Services: Bonding / Assembly; Design; Development; Selection; Reverse Engineer
from IRD Glass
IRD Glass is a World Class Supplier of precision glass, optical and ceramic components. For over twenty five years, IRD Glass has served the aerospace, defense, sensor, machine vision, laser, technical glass, optical, process control and medical industries (to name just a few). Their clients include... [See More]
- Materials: Porous; Alumina; Sapphire; GlassCeramic; Zirconia
- Certifications: MIL-SPEC; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: IRD is an ISO 9001:2008 certified and ANAB accredited manufacturer of glass and ceramic components. They provide customers with cylindrical lenses, pedestals, tubes, rods and substrates for use in both optical and industrial applications.
- Services: Bonding / Assembly; Design; Selection; Reverse Engineer
from Precision Ferrites and Ceramics, Inc. (PFC)
Since 1971, PFC is your single source for advanced ceramic products and services. We can machine the simplest to the most intricate of items and we offer metallization of ceramics tailored to your application. Brazing of ceramic to metal in vacuum, inert and reducing atmospheres is one of our... [See More]
- Materials: Alumina; Silicon Carbide; Sapphire; Silicon Nitride; Nitride; Zirconia; Beryllium Oxide (BeO)
- Certifications: ITAR Certified; ISO 9001 Compliant
- Company Information: Since 1971, PFC is your single source for advanced ceramic products and services. We can machine the simplest to the most intricate of items and we offer metallization of ceramics tailored to your application.
- Services: Bonding / Assembly; Part Fabrication; Design; Development; Selection; Inspection