Metal Carbide / Hard Metal (WC, TiC) Ceramic Fabrication Services Datasheets
from Insaco, Inc.
Since 1947 Insaco ® has been a precision machining and polishing fabricator of parts from all technical ceramics, sapphire, glass and quartz. We machine these materials to very precise tolerances (many times measured in millionths of an inch) for dimension, flatness, wedge and roundness or... [See More]
- Materials: Alumina; Silicon Carbide; Sapphire; Silicon Nitride; Nitride; Porcelain; Fused Silica; GlassCeramic; Zirconia; Metal-Carbide; Metal-Boride
- Certifications: ISO9002; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Insaco is a precision fabricator of ultra-hard materials including sapphire, ceramics of all types, glass, quartz, and many others. They are machined to very precise dimensions and tolerances as required by their customers, worldwide.
- Services: Bonding / Assembly; Design; Selection
from Top Seiko Co., Ltd.
Precision Machining Service with Dependable Quality Assurance. We offer our precision machining services with the latest machines such as 5 axis machining centers as well as machining tools and jigs that are specially designed by our engineers for your products. For quality assurance, we also invest... [See More]
- Materials: Porous; Alumina; Silicon Carbide; Sapphire; Silicon Nitride; Nitride; Fused Silica; GlassCeramic; SiAlON; Zirconia; Metal-Carbide; Composite
- Certifications: ISO 9001
- Company Information: Through "machining" aimed at customer satisfaction, Top Seiko strives to have our technology reflected in our customers' products, enabling the customers to perform good business, which in turn results in the successful operation of our company.
- Services: Part Fabrication; Development; Selection; Inspection
from Abresist Corporation
Based in Urbana, IN [See More]
- Materials: Alumina; Silicon Carbide; Metal-Carbide; Basalt; Alumina-Zirconia
- Certifications: Internal QC
- Company Information: Founded in 1977, Abresist Corporation, based in Urbana, Indiana, manufactures fused cast basalt and ceramic linings that provide excellent abrasion and impact protection. ABRESIST® linings reduce downtime and maintenance.
- Services: Part Fabrication; Design; Installation; Selection; Reverse Engineer