from Advanced Technical Ceramics Company
Ceramics are used to produce packages that are used with active and passive electronic components such as chips, resistors, capacitors, sensors and other critical devices. These devices are used in automotive electronics, telecommunications, medical, computers, and a huge variety of electronic... [See More]
- Process: Sintering; Cast; Casting - Slip; Injection Mold; Machining; Co-fired Multilayer Ceramic Process
- Certifications: ISO9001; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: AdTech Ceramics has 30+ years of multilayer ceramic (MLC) manufacturing and 15+ years of AlN Multilayer technology experience, and offers microwave modeling and design and developmental partnerships.
- Services: Bonding / Assembly; Design; Selection; Ceramic Packaging
from Abresist Corporation
Based in Urbana, IN [See More]
- Process: Cast; Casting - Fusion; Casting - Cement; Dry Pressing
- Certifications: Internal QC
- Company Information: Founded in 1977, Abresist Corporation, based in Urbana, Indiana, manufactures fused cast basalt and ceramic linings that provide excellent abrasion and impact protection. ABRESIST® linings reduce downtime and maintenance.
- Services: Part Fabrication; Design; Installation; Selection; Reverse Engineer