Injection Molding Ceramic Fabrication Services Datasheets
from Advanced Technical Ceramics Company
Ceramics are used to produce packages that are used with active and passive electronic components such as chips, resistors, capacitors, sensors and other critical devices. These devices are used in automotive electronics, telecommunications, medical, computers, and a huge variety of electronic... [See More]
- Process: Sintering; Cast; Casting - Slip; Injection Mold; Machining; Co-fired Multilayer Ceramic Process
- Certifications: ISO9001; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: AdTech Ceramics has 30+ years of multilayer ceramic (MLC) manufacturing and 15+ years of AlN Multilayer technology experience, and offers microwave modeling and design and developmental partnerships.
- Services: Bonding / Assembly; Design; Selection; Ceramic Packaging
Technical Ceramics. With a specialty in miniaturization, Precipart injection molds, presses, machines and shapes a range of ceramic materials for custom applications that are ideally suited to this medium. Whether it's a geometrically challenging component that requires specific mechanical,... [See More]
- Process: Injection Mold
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008; ISO 13485; AS 9100; ITAR; C-TPAT; RoHS; REACH
- Company Information: Precipart is a global company engaged in the engineering, design and manufacture of high precision custom solutions. We provide mechanical components, assemblies, gears and motion control solutions to the most recognized names in the medical, aerospace and industrial markets. With offices in Switzerland, the U.S., U.K. and India, we have over 240 employees dedicated to enhancing lives through innovative solutions.
- Services: Part Fabrication; Design; Selection; Rapid Prototyping
from CRYSTEX Composites LLC
Located in Clifton, NJ just minutes from all major transportation in NYC [See More]
- Process: Grinding; Injection Mold; Machining
- Services: Bonding / Assembly; Design; Selection
- Company Information: Crystex Composites is the OEM for Mykroy/Mycalex Ceramics - a glass bonded mica ceramic. The material is machinable with standard carbide tools and water and can be molded with or without metal inserts. There is no post processing or firing required.
- Materials: GlassCeramic; Composite; Glass Bonded Mica Ceramic