from Advanced Technical Ceramics Company
Ceramics are used to produce packages that are used with active and passive electronic components such as chips, resistors, capacitors, sensors and other critical devices. These devices are used in automotive electronics, telecommunications, medical, computers, and a huge variety of electronic... [See More]
- Process: Sintering; Cast; Casting - Slip; Injection Mold; Machining; Co-fired Multilayer Ceramic Process
- Certifications: ISO9001; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: AdTech Ceramics has 30+ years of multilayer ceramic (MLC) manufacturing and 15+ years of AlN Multilayer technology experience, and offers microwave modeling and design and developmental partnerships.
- Services: Bonding / Assembly; Design; Selection; Ceramic Packaging
from IRD Glass
IRD Glass is a World Class Supplier of precision glass, optical and ceramic components. For over twenty five years, IRD Glass has served the aerospace, defense, sensor, machine vision, laser, technical glass, optical, process control and medical industries (to name just a few). Their clients include... [See More]
- Process: Sintering; Grinding; Injection Mold; Machining
- Certifications: MIL-SPEC; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: IRD is an ISO 9001:2008 certified and ANAB accredited manufacturer of glass and ceramic components. They provide customers with cylindrical lenses, pedestals, tubes, rods and substrates for use in both optical and industrial applications.
- Services: Bonding / Assembly; Design; Selection; Reverse Engineer