Thermal Insulation / Fire Proofing Ceramic Tube and Ceramic Rod Products Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
•. Available in a Wide Range of Sizes. •. Single Hole, Two Hole and Four Hole Insulators. •. Service Temperature up to 1950 °C(3540 °F) with OMEGATITE ® 450 [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Thermal Insulation or Fire Proofing Material; Thermocouple Applications
- Width / Diameter: 0.0312 to 0.2500
- Shape: Tube
- I.D.: 0.0050 to 0.0625
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Applications: Optical Grade; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Abrasion Resistant; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Thermal Insulation or Fire Proofing Material; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Aeropsace, Nuclear, Medical, Fixturing, Welding
- Width / Diameter: 0.1880 to 3
- Shape: Rod
- Length: 12
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZRCI Refractory Sheet Type RS-101 is a ceramic fiber reinforced structural alumina product with useful properties to 2300°F (1260°C). It retains strength and utility to levels far exceeding maximum use temperatures of reinforced plastics and asbestos-cement replacements. Type RS-101 not only makes... [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Thermal Insulation or Fire Proofing Material; Thermal Applications
- Width / Diameter: 2.5
- Shape: Tube
- I.D.: 2