Thermal Insulation / Fire Proofing Ceramic Tube and Ceramic Rod Products Datasheets
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
OMEGATITE ®650 is an alloy of silicon nitride and aluminum oxide. This superior refractory material has the combined properties of silicon nitride (high strength, hardness, fracture toughness, and low thermal expansion) and aluminum oxide (corrosion resistance, chemically inert, high temperature... [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Abrasion Resistant; Foundry / Metal Processing; Corrosion resistant; Thermal Insulation or Fire Proofing Material; Molten Metal Measuring
- Width / Diameter: 0.4921 to 1.1
- Shape: Tube
- I.D.: 0.2559 to 0.6299
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Applications: Optical Grade; Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Abrasion Resistant; Electronics or semiconductors; HV / Electrical; Structural; Thermal Insulation or Fire Proofing Material; Wear resistant parts or tooling; Aeropsace, Nuclear, Medical, Fixturing, Welding
- Width / Diameter: 0.1880 to 3
- Shape: Rod
- Length: 12
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZRCI Refractory Sheet Type RS-101 is a ceramic fiber reinforced structural alumina product with useful properties to 2300°F (1260°C). It retains strength and utility to levels far exceeding maximum use temperatures of reinforced plastics and asbestos-cement replacements. Type RS-101 not only makes... [See More]
- Applications: Refractory or High Temperature Insulation; Thermal Insulation or Fire Proofing Material; Thermal Applications
- Width / Diameter: 2.5
- Shape: Tube
- I.D.: 2