from Insaco, Inc.
Custom cordierite substrates or parts machined to your specifications [See More]
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Cordierite; Specialty Material
- Dielectric Strength: 310236
- Shape: Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature); Custom Shape; Tube (optional feature)
- Dielectric Constant: 6.3
from Corning Specialty Materials
MACOR machinable glass ceramic has excellent physical properties, high dielectric strength, and electrical resistivity; and it withstands high temperature while providing tight tolerance capability. It is non-porous and non-shrinking, and can be machined into complicated shapes and precision parts... [See More]
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Glass Ceramics
- Dielectric Strength: 4.50E7 to 1.29E8
- Shape: Rod
- Dielectric Constant: 5.64 to 6.01
from Superior Technical Ceramics Corp.
Sharp edges at the ends may be broken to prevent chipping. Thread may be countersunk a maximum of 1/16" deep to prevent chipping. .006"/ inch max camber allowance. Threads must accept a Class 1 metal screw to the above minimum thread depth. Threads will be perpendicular within 2 degrees of ends or... [See More]
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Steatite
- Width / Diameter: 0.3750
- Shape: Rod; Ferrule / Eyelet
- Length: 0.3750
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZIRCAR Refractory Sheet Type RSLE-501 is a low expansion high strength reinforced silica matrix composites in a cylindrical form. This remarkable material was designed for use as a high strength, durable insulator in induction heat treating applications. RSLE-501's very low thermal expansion... [See More]
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Silica or fused silica
- Width / Diameter: 2.5
- Shape: Custom Shape (optional feature); Tube
- I.D.: 2