from Insaco, Inc.
Custom cordierite substrates or parts machined to your specifications [See More]
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Cordierite; Specialty Material
- Dielectric Strength: 310236
- Shape: Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature); Custom Shape; Tube (optional feature)
- Dielectric Constant: 6.3
from LECO Corporation
For more than 50 years, LECO has provided top-quality ceramic products to industries worldwide, such as technical ceramics, powdered metal (PM), metal injection molders (MIM), and foundry and investment casting. Designed to support sintering operations at temperatures up to 3200 °F (1760... [See More]
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Silica or fused silica; Specialty Material
- Shape: Spout (optional feature); Rod (optional feature); Custom Shape (optional feature); Stopper, Stirring Rod, Mixer, Skimmer, (optional feature)
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Macor is a relatively easy material to machine using ordinary carbide drills, end mills, taps, etc. and doesn ’t require post machining firing. Macor-Machinable Glass Ceramic is also unique in that it can withstand 1000 °C, has low thermal conductivity and is a good electrical insulator. [See More]
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Glass Ceramics; Specialty Material
- Width / Diameter: 0.1880 to 3
- Shape: Rod
- Length: 12
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers a broad range of machinable and fully-dense ceramic materials for applications in which high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Aremcolox and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumino-silicates,... [See More]
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Al Silicate or Mica Based
- Dielectric Constant: 5.3
- Shape: Rod
- Max Use Temperature: 1149
from Corning Specialty Materials
MACOR machinable glass ceramic has excellent physical properties, high dielectric strength, and electrical resistivity; and it withstands high temperature while providing tight tolerance capability. It is non-porous and non-shrinking, and can be machined into complicated shapes and precision parts... [See More]
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Glass Ceramics
- Dielectric Strength: 4.50E7 to 1.29E8
- Shape: Rod
- Dielectric Constant: 5.64 to 6.01
from Superior Technical Ceramics Corp.
Sharp edges at the ends may be broken to prevent chipping. Thread may be countersunk a maximum of 1/16" deep to prevent chipping. .006"/ inch max camber allowance. Threads must accept a Class 1 metal screw to the above minimum thread depth. Threads will be perpendicular within 2 degrees of ends or... [See More]
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Steatite
- Width / Diameter: 0.3750
- Shape: Rod; Ferrule / Eyelet
- Length: 0.3750
from ZIRCAR Refractory Composites, Inc.
ZIRCAR Refractory Sheet Type RSLE-501 is a low expansion high strength reinforced silica matrix composites in a cylindrical form. This remarkable material was designed for use as a high strength, durable insulator in induction heat treating applications. RSLE-501's very low thermal expansion... [See More]
- Material Type: Silicate / Clay; Silica or fused silica
- Width / Diameter: 2.5
- Shape: Custom Shape (optional feature); Tube
- I.D.: 2