from Insaco, Inc.
Alumina (Al2O3) is one of the most widely specified, general-purpose technical ceramics. All aluminas are very hard and wear resistant, with high compressive strength even against extreme temperatures and corrosive environments. Aluminas are also excellent electrical insulators and are gas tight. [See More]
- Material Type: Specialty Material; Alumina
- Dielectric Strength: 328740
- Shape: Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column) (optional feature); Custom Shape; Tube (optional feature)
- Dielectric Constant: 9.3
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
•. Available in a Wide Range of Sizes. •. Single Hole, Two Hole and Four Hole Insulators. •. Service Temperature up to 1950 °C(3540 °F) with OMEGATITE ® 450 [See More]
- Material Type: Mullite (optional feature); Specialty Material; Alumina
- Width / Diameter: 0.0312 to 0.2500
- Shape: Tube
- I.D.: 0.0050 to 0.0625
from Pyromation, Inc.
The thermocouple protection tubes illustrated on this catalog page are replacement tubes for Pyromation's complete ceramic protection tube thermocouple assemblies as found elsewhere in this catalog section, and they are compatible replacements for other manufacturers' protection tubes. The Series 16... [See More]
- Material Type: Mullite; Specialty Material; Alumina
- Width / Diameter: 0.3750
- Shape: Tube; Immersion Tube or Sheath
- I.D.: 0.2500
from Saint-Gobain Ceramics - Hexoloy® Products
Hexoloy SA SiC is a pressureless, sintered form of alpha silicon carbide, with a density greater than 98 percent theoretical. It has a very fine grain structure (4 - 10 microns) for excellent wear resistance and contains no free silicon, which makes it highly chemically resistant in both oxidizing... [See More]
- Material Type: Specialty Material; Carbide Material; Silicon Carbide
- Resistivity: 1.00E9
- Shape: Spout; Hollow Stock (Tube, Pipe, Column); KilnFurniture; Rod; Custom Shape; Tube; Immersion Tube or Sheath
- Thermal Conductivity: 77.5 to 126
from San Jose Delta Associates, Inc.
Aluminum Nitride - AlN, is most often the material of choice due to its relatively excellent thermal conductivity and non-toxic nature. Because San Jose Delta has a segregated beryllium oxide - BeO department with over 20 years of experience fabricating common microwave designs such as helix support... [See More]
- Material Type: Aluminum Nitride; Specialty Material
- Dielectric Constant: 9
- Shape: Rod; Custom Shape
- Resistivity: 1.00E15
from Aremco Products, Inc.
Aremco offers a broad range of machinable and fully-dense ceramic materials for applications in which high temperature insulation, thermal shock resistance and high dielectric strength are required. Aremcolox and Super-Heat ceramics include compositions based on alumina, alumino-silicates,... [See More]
- Material Type: MgO / Magnesite; Specialty Material
- Max Use Temperature: 1799
- Dielectric Constant: 9.6
- Thermal Conductivity: 2.2
Mullite process tubes, closed one end, 1" OD, 12" L. Mullite furnace tubes are a low cost for general applications. Compressive strength: 1310 MPa (190 kpsi). Maximum temperature with no load: 3056degF (1680degC). Diamete [See More]
- Material Type: Mullite; Specialty Material
- Width / Diameter: 1
- Shape: Immersion Tube or Sheath
- Length: 12