from Honeywell Process Solutions
The Multitrend SX Electronic Data Recorder represents the latest in recording technology by providing the ability to capture continuous and batch data electronically, making the analysis of the data easier and faster in addition to being more reliable. The data is recorded in a secure digital... [See More]
- Host Connection: RS232/422/485; USB; TTL; Ethernet
- Digital I/O Channels: 48
- Analog Channels: 0
- Sampling Frequency: 0.0500
from OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
The DPF701 Series ratemeter/ totalizer offers user programming via the 5 front-panel keys. Scale factor may be programmed from -99,999 to 999,999 (any decimal point, multiply or divide), while offset may be programmed from -99,999 to 999,999 (any decimal point). Programs are stored in non-volatile... [See More]
- Host Connection: RS232/422/485; TTL
- Sampling Frequency: 30
- Analog Channels: 1
- Accuracy: 1
from Spectral Dynamics, Inc.
The Model VX2705B is a completely integrated 8 channel data recording VXI module. Each channel includes a low pass filter, a 16-bit 5M Samples/sec/ch. ADC, and 16M Samples of DRAM storage per channel. DRAM may be divided into 2, 4, or 8 segments for multiple event recording. Built-in channel... [See More]
- Host Connection: TTL; SIPS communication
- Differential Channels: Yes
- Analog Channels: 8
- Digital I/O Channels: 0
from JUMO Process Control, Inc.
Features: 5" color screen with 8 programming buttons. Measurement data indicated as numbers, bar graph, or traces. Data storage in internal RAM and/or compact flash card [See More]
- Host Connection: RS232/422/485 (optional feature); USB (optional feature); TTL (optional feature)
- Application: General Lab & Industrial
- Form Factor: Panel / Chassis Mount
- Outputs: Relay Output