from ULVAC Technologies, Inc.
The principle of the measurement method is shown below. A portion of a rectangular film specimen is heated by a modulated laser beam, which is a line heat source, made by scanning the laser spot rapidly with constant speed in the width direction of the specimen. Temperature waves, which propagate... [See More]
- Technology: Modulated Laser Beam
- Applications: CVD / PVD; Polymer or photoresist films
- Mounting / Loading: Manual loading
- Measurements: Thermal Diffusivity/Conductivity
from Xenemetrix Ltd.
EX-6600 SDD. Secondary Target EDXRF. Xenemetrix ’s EX-6600 SDD Energy Dispersive X-ray Fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometer offers the ultimate in sensitivity and selectivity. The Silicon Drift Detector (SDD) simultaneously delivers lower electronic noise and higher count rates which translates... [See More]
- Technology: Spectrometer (SIMS, XRF, FTIR, DLTS, AAS); EDXRF
- Applications: Wafer; CVD / PVD; Electroplate
- Mounting / Loading: Manual loading; Floor
- Measurements: Composition