CVD Thin Film Semiconductor Foundry Services Datasheets
from Rogue Valley Microdevices, Inc.
Founded in 2003, Rogue Valley Microdevices is the first company to establish a microelectronics manufacturing facility in beautiful Southern Oregon. Headquartered in Medford Oregon, we have quickly established ourselves as one of the premier MEMS Foundries in the United States. Our manufacturing... [See More]
- Wafer Processing: Thin Film; CVD; Via Forming / Filling
- Services: R & D / Development; Design; Prototyping; Pilot / Scale-Up; Production
- Company Information: Rogue Valley Micro is a leading supplier of Silicon Wafers and Thin Film deposition services to the Microelectronics Industry. With over 10,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space RVM is capable of processing wafer sizes from 50mm-300mm in diameter.
- Device Type: Analog; ASIC; High Voltage; Logic; Memory; Microprocessor; Power Electronics; Oscillator / TO; Passive; Sensor
from Universal Semiconductor, Inc.
Located in San Jose, CA [See More]
- Wafer Processing: Thin Film; CVD; Dry Etching (Plasma / RIE); Wet / Chemical Etching; Photolithography; Wafer Level Packaging; Via Forming / Filling; Wafer Bonding
- Services: R & D / Development; Prototyping; Pilot / Scale-Up; Production
- Company Information: Universal Semiconductor Inc is one of the early pioneering semiconductor companies in the world that extended and developed innovative technologies for diverse applications. They offer custom built single chip IC solutions and tailor them in every area.
- Device Type: Analog; ASIC; High Voltage; Logic; Memory; Passive; Sensor; Photodetectors