MRO / Construction Chemical Additives and Agents Datasheets
from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
Fluon ® PTFE Micropowders are PTFE lubricants milled to a very fine powder while retaining excellent lubricity properties. These powders can be compounded in rubber and plastics or dispersed in liquids to improve friction and wear properties of the base material. Many grades are used in... [See More]
- Applications: Semiconductors; Coatings or Paint; Fibers Textiles; Fuel / Gasoline; MRO / Construction; Tapes, Tubes, Rods and Wire Coatings (CD), Hydraulic Hoses (CD), Coated Cookware(AD), Slide Bearing and Valve Components (Granular)
- Form & Features: Powders
- Function: Deflocculants / Dispersing Agents
from Ellsworth Adhesives
Accelerator 19 and 19GB are mix-in curatives designed for use with LORD acrylic adhesives. They are environmentally friendly, environmentally resistant, and temperature resistant. LORD Accelerator 19 and 19GB, when mixed with LORD 200, 400 or 500 series acrylic adhesives, create adhesive systems... [See More]
- Applications: Adhesives or Sealants; MRO / Construction
- Function: Curing Agent / Hardener
from 3M Advanced Materials Division
3M ™ Dust Suppressant Products provide a broad range of dust suppression solutions, whether from dust caused by wind and vehicle or heavy equipment traffic on haul roads, unpaved roads, and construction sites, or dust emissions from coal, ore and mineral stockpiles during transportation and... [See More]
- Applications: Mining / Minerals; MRO / Construction; Quarries, Unpaved Roads
- Form & Features: Liquids
- Function: Dust Suppressants
from Bluestar Silicones USA Corp.
Antifoam compound for industrial applications. Description. Antifoam compound easy to disperse in foaming media [See More]
- Applications: Agriculture; Adhesives or Sealants; Elastomers / Rubbers; MRO / Construction; Plastics / Composites
- Form & Features: Colloid / Dispersion; Liquids
- Function: Defoamer / Deaerator (Air Release)
from LG Chemical of America Inc.
SBS Styrene Butadiene Styrene. Special resin showing the properties of plastic and resin at the same time. SBS is a thermoplastic elastomer made with two monomers, which are styrene and butadiene, and shows the properties of plastic and rubber at the same time. Due to these properties, it is widely... [See More]
- Applications: MRO / Construction; Plastics / Composites