Colloid / Dispersion Chemical Additives and Agents Datasheets
from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
Fine Silica Products are resin additives that enhance the surface smoothness and dispersability of the media into which they are added. Their fine silica particles have a lower coefficient of friction than titanium dioxide and other popular fillers. On a molecular level, these particles are... [See More]
- Form & Features: Colloid / Dispersion
- Applications: Coatings or Paint; Cosmetics / Personal Care; Fibers Textiles; Plastics / Composites; Film
- Function: Catalyst; Conditioner / Texture Modifier; Deflocculants / Dispersing Agents; Finish Additive
from Aremco Products, Inc.
An acidic, colloidal alumina binder developed for mixing with sized refractory flours and grains to produce high temperature refractory coatings for ceramic fiber boards. Used as a superior standalone system to rigidize refractory fiber [See More]
- Form & Features: Colloid / Dispersion; Water-Based
- Applications: Adhesives or Sealants; Coatings or Paint; Refractory Coatings
- Function: Binding Agent
from Bluestar Silicones USA Corp.
10% active antifoam emulsion for industrial applications. Description. 10% active antifoam emulsion for industrial applications [See More]
- Form & Features: Colloid / Dispersion; Liquids
- Applications: Elastomers / Rubbers; Fibers Textiles; Mining / Minerals
- Function: Defoamer / Deaerator (Air Release)