Hardness / Strengthening Agent Chemical Additives and Agents Datasheets
from Aremco Products, Inc.
An acidic powdered binder system used to formulate high strength, hydraulic setting cements for electrical potting or molding applications. A powder blend is typically formulated by adding one part binder to four parts filler by weight. Water is then added in a ratio of 15-20 parts to 100 parts... [See More]
- Function: Binding Agent; Hardness / Strengthening Agent
- Form & Features: Powders; Water-Based
- Applications: Adhesives or Sealants; Coatings or Paint; High Temperature Formulation
from Georgia-Pacific Corporation
GP Chemicals manufactures novolac resins for use as curing agents for epoxy resins in various applications. These products are useful as co-reactants or hardeners for epoxy resins to produce thermoset systems. The novolac resins used are non-heat reactive materials by themselves, but have... [See More]
- Function: Hardness / Strengthening Agent
- Applications: Adhesives or Sealants; Coatings or Paint
from LG Chemical of America Inc.
MBS Methacrylate Butadiene Styrene. A modifying agent for improving plastic properties. MBS is one of the modifying agents used to improve the plastic properties. It is added in the manufacturing process of hard and semi-hard PVC and engineering plastics to enhance impact strength and... [See More]
- Function: Foaming / Blowing Agent; Hardness / Strengthening Agent; Toughening Agent
- Applications: Plastics / Composites
from Mallard Creek Polymers, Inc.
Tylac ® 873 is suggested as a polymer modifier for anionic asphalt emulsions. Addition of 2 to 10% (d/d solids) improves low temperature flexibility and reduces high temperature tack. Also improves strength and chemical resistance. Markets Utilized In. Construction. Featured Applications. [See More]
- Function: Hardness / Strengthening Agent; Toughening Agent
from Struktol Company of America
Mixture of zinc salts of aliphatic and aromatic carboxylic acids [See More]
- Function: Adjuvant / Enhancer; Catalyst; Crosslinker (optional feature); Curing Agent / Hardener; Hardness / Strengthening Agent; Initiator
- Form & Features: Powders; Inorganic / Salt
- Applications: Elastomers / Rubbers