NRC Certification Services Datasheets
from NDE Professionals Inc.
NDE Professionals, Inc., incorporated in Oregon in 1991, specializes in providing nondestructive testing and quality consulting to the Commercial Aerospace, Defense, Energy, Maritime, Petrochemical, Pulp and Paper, Semiconductor and Transportation industries. Facilities. Over 7,400 square feet of... [See More]
- Certify / Evaluate To: ASTM; MIL-SPEC; NRC; UL; NAVSEA-TECH; FAA; ATA
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Consulting / Training; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); In-Process; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Certification; Testing; Witness / Review; Administer Exams to Help In Certifying
- Company Information: NDE Professionals, Inc. employ's five full time ASNT Level III consultants to fullfill industry qualification and certification needs. Their facility is equip to offer education, evaluation and certification serivces.
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Facilities / Systems; Samples; Provide All Levels of Certification
from Accutek Testing Laboratory
Accutek's mechanical testing qualifications include: - Tensile (ounces to 60,000+ lbs). - Fatigue (axial, bending, torsion, roller chain). - Rotating Beam. - Charpy Impact (NIST Certified). - Hardness (micro to Brinell, including Shore A). - Abrasion (Taber, micro-motion, porous coating). - Torque... [See More]
- Certify / Evaluate To: ASTM; FDA; IEEE; MIL-SPEC; NRC; OEM Specific
- Capabilities: In-Process; Certification; Testing
- Company Information: For 20 years, major companies across industries, including aerospace, medical, power generation and manufacturing, have turned to Accutek for their product conformance, materials identification, and failure analysis needs.
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Facilities / Systems; Products; Samples
from Element Materials Technology
Approved and accredited to meet the requirements of your products, parts, and materials. From A2LA to Nadcap to NACE to Westinghouse, Element holds the accreditations and approvals your products and projects require. In addition to holding specialized approvals for customers like GM, Boeing, and... [See More]
- Certify / Evaluate To: ASTM; CSA Mark; CCC Mark; CE Mark; CISPR 24; C-TICK; FCC; IEC; IEEE; ISO; ISTA; MIL-SPEC; NRC; NSF Standard; Telecordia / Belcore; ISO17025; WEEE; RoHS; OEM Specific; Element provides testing to standards and specifications ranging from AAMA to AWS to Verizon and Westinghouse.
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment; Consulting / Training; Field Evaluation (On-site Inspection / Testing); In-Process; Qualification / Commisioning; Program Development (QA Manual / Procedures); Certification; Registration; Testing; Witness / Review
- Company Information: Element Materials Technology tests thousands of products from every conceivable industry for research and development, performance verification, failure analysis, or comparison purposes. What you know can help you.
- Certification Level: Components / Parts; Facilities / Systems; Products; Samples; Services